Sunday, December 20, 2015

Mosquitoes - The Ex-wives of the insect world

I would not be the least bit upset if mosquitoes went extinct. Of course, they won't. They lived through whatever killed the dinosaurs.

They menace my life daily, sucking my blood, making me itch, and causing me to swat the air (usually missing). They are a constant nuisance.

Mosquitoes also carry deadly and debilitating disease throughout the world including  malariadenguefilariasisWest Nile viruschikungunyayellow feverJapanese encephalitis,Saint Louis encephalitisWestern equine encephalitisEastern equine encephalitisVenezuelan equine encephalitisLa Crosse encephalitis[1] and Zika fever.

They serve no useful purpose except maybe population reduction. 

It's way past time that we all take up arms and work feverishly to eradicate these devilish predators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment