Thursday, January 9, 2014

The World Entertains Me

I have been involved in the entertainment industry my entire life. My career as professional entertainer began at age 12 as organist in a local New Orleans band that performed regularly at area VFW, American Legion, and strip clubs.

The year 2015 marks my Silver Anniversary in Show Biz giving me 50 years of stories, tales, and experiences to share and an admittedly warped perspective of the world.

The world does entertain me. Travelling city to city, bar after bar, motel to motel, and a million tedious driving hours leads to boredom and hidden psychotic desires to kill the rest of the touring company. To combat the boredom I looked everywhere else for entertainment. And I found the world to be a very entertaining place, whether intentional or not.

That is the purpose of this column: to share what I find entertaining and why.

Thank you for entering my dimension.

And, it's a-one and a-two and a-three and...

No comments:

Post a Comment