Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Rachel vs Guy - Celebrity Cookoff (S3-E2)

Hawaiian Luau

I predict Chris Katan goes home. I'm ready for Vanilla Ice to leave the planet not just the show.

Tiffany is awesome. She is my odds-on favourite to win the whole thing. But she gets in a little trouble by trying to fry won tons one at a time in the deep fryer. Pretty boy Jake needs the fryer. "Too many cooks in the kitchen,:" he says.

Pretty boy Jake doesn't know how to mix a simple Mai Thai. However Katan is mixing the drinks for his team so Jake will get a pass.

50 bites by 8 chefs and a Mai Thai from each team.

Judy Gold had to make egg rolls require non-Kosher pork and shrimp.

Florence Henderson samples the drink for quality control. Her ribs look great.

Penn is always a hoot, "The chicken tastes like it was born in the sauce."

Pretty boy Jake is flirting with gals at the bar serving drinks. Women are melting at his smile. I hate him.

Overall, the dishes look great. I don't see any glaring train wrecks, but I still favour Katan for elimination.

Vanilla Ice never shuts up. His dessert looks great, but too sweet for the judges.

Herschel Walker is delivering his chicken dish that looks great. He used peanuts in his sauce, but what I heard him say was, "My penis may just save the day." Try to get that image out of your head.

Tiffany was missing salt from her Ahi Tuna tacos according to the judges, but the diners love her dish.

All served. It's judgement time. Florence is talking smack to Herschel Walker. I love it.

Mark Murphy is the guest judge.

Vanilla Ice had the favourite dish of Team Guy. Wow, they liked Chris Katan's drink. It must have tasted better than it looked. I'm not a fan of green slime.

Now for Team Rachel. Judy Gold had the favourite dish. Penn Gillette had the lowest rated dish. He defied Rachel's advice and it burnt him.

Team Rachelle wins. Momma Brady just won MVP.

I called it. Chris Katan is eliminated. He was too busy trying to be funny (not succeeding) to cook.

Looking forward to next week. Love this show.


No comments:

Post a Comment